This practical, hands-on guide is loaded with tips and suggestions about graduate recruiting, including how to:
Download this article as a PDF
- Define your strategy, build your brand and understand your market.
- Utilise Web 2.0 advertising methods, such as creating a successful recruiting blog and candidate eNewsletter and harnessing social networks.
- Create a top-notch graduate site, including the use of video, podcasts and chat rooms.
- Generate a successful student placement scheme.
- Other areas, such as measuring results, how to appeal to the green side of graduates and "thinking out of the box".