Q: Can Advorto provide their recruitment software anywhere in the world?
A: Advorto’s first system was launched on the market in 2003, we’ve since built over 200 enterprise talent recruitment and engagement solutions for some of the World's largest organisations. Today, Advorto operates solutions around the world, with a support and distribution network covering Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Q: Would Advorto need to visit my office for installation?
A: The Advorto Recruitment Management System is a browser based application offered online, as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) through the ""cloud"", or on-premise at the client's site.This means that there are no ‘server requirements’ as there is no ‘installation’ on any PC/server at your office. We recommend a bandwidth of 512kbps (broadband equivalent) to access the system and a minimum of 56kbps (modem equivalent)
Q: Do you have any examples of global customers?
A: One client is a major oil company delivering their services to the global offshore energy industry through an operational structure of four geographical Territories. Each Territory has a strong local presence with project and operational offices, fabrication bases and logistics facilities to meet market requirements.
• West Africa and the Gulf of Mexico.
• Asia Pacific & Middle East, this extends from the eastern Saudi Arabian coast, around the coastline north as far as Russia on the eastern seaboard. It includes Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, Japan and Antarctic waters
• North Sea & Canada covers the UK, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch and Russian sectors of the North Sea and operations in Canada.
• Brazil Territory has projects in the Santos, Campos and Espírito Santo basins.
The client uses Advorto, as a global system for managing recruitment and tracking applicants for their experienced hire recruitment and graduate process.
Q: How many languages does your system support for the front end application process?
A: Advorto candidate portals and application forms can be translated as required. The system is currently live in languages including French, Portuguese, Spanish, German and Dutch for clients including Microsoft and Subsea 7. Additional languages can be added to the system as and when required. Lists of translateable fields can be easily exported from the system.
Translation files included in the system enable recruiters to choose which
languages candidates should be allowed to apply to when creating the
vacancy. Candidates visiting the candidate portal may choose between all
languages available in the system when browsing roles. Typically, all roles
would be displayed in a table including a column indicating the languages in
which candidates may apply (e.g. ‘English, French’), as selected by the
Q: Does your system support back-end processes in different languages - if so which languages?
A: Regarding the Advorto backoffice, actions here are largely icon-based and
self-explanatory, and it is currently only available in English. With the
backoffice in use with teams in over sixty countries, we wouldn’t expect this
to cause any issue.
We are however developing the main translation engine, and it has already been translated into Chinese as we are currently working with a number of customers in China, who require this functionality.
Q: Can the system be accessed from any location worldwide?
A: The Advorto System is a Software as Service (SaaS). No boundaries exist as to where the service is accessed.
Q: Can the system be tailored to ensure compliance with different countries' legislation and/or culture?
A: We have two main mechanisms to manage this requirement:
1. Translations – every bit of text displayed on the candidate portal may be translated. Advorto would work with you to ensure any translation is representative of the relevant language.
2. Show/Hide logic – the system allows configuration to use the way a vacancy is classified to control the behaviour of most areas of the system. E.g. On the equal opportunities page within the application form, a vacancy classified with the country of UK may display different fields/questions to a vacancy classified in another country (or simply non-UK).
Other than the above, the text of some statements, e.g. the general data protection statement which candidates are required to agree to on registration, should normally be based on the laws of the country or region where the data is held. Our clients generally provide appropriate legal statements of this nature as required.
If you have further questions please contact us.