Effective: 5 March 2014
These conditions of use apply to your browsing and use of our website. Please read them carefully before continuing to browse the website. We may vary these conditions of use from time to time by changing them on our website and recommend that you periodically review them for changes.
- INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE:
- The information on our website is general information and does not constitute professional or technical advice. We endeavour to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up to date but we do not accept any liability for any error, misstatement or omission. If you wish to rely on any of the content in this website, you should contact us first for confirmation that you may do so.
- We will not be liable to you or anyone else in contract, tort (including negligence), equity or otherwise for any damages, losses (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business opportunity or data), costs or expenses of any kind that arise out of, or resulting from, any use of, or inability to use, this website or any linked website.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties (express or implied) in relation to this website including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, reliability, completeness, merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose.
- It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever information you select for your use is free of items such as viruses, trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
- All intellectual property in the Advorto name and in Advorto products is owned by Advorto (R&D) Limited, a company registered in Ireland. Advorto UK Limited holds an exclusive licence to exploit the said intellectual property in both the UK and elsewhere in Europe.
- Subject to the above Advorto UK Limited owns all copyright and other intellectual property in this website (including rights in the graphics, arrangement and overall design). All trademarks mentioned on this website belong to their respective owners.
- You may download and temporarily store one or more pages for the sole purpose of viewing on a personal computer or monitor. Otherwise, you must not copy, display, modify, reproduce, store in a retrieval system, transmit (in any form or by any means), distribute, use for creating derivative works or use in any way for commercial or public purposes any part of this website without prior written consent. None of the content on this website or any part of it may be reproduced on any other website.
- LINKED SITES:
- This website may contain links to third party websites. The links are provided for convenience and information purposes only. Accordingly, the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement by us of that website. We will not be responsible for the contents of any other website or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties.
- Aggregate visitor information
Our web servers collect certain information about all visitors to this website, including:
- IP addresses
- Host names
- Domain name
- The time and date information is requested
- The browser version and platform when information is requested
- A record of which pages have been requested
We use this information to produce aggregate visitor statistics in relation to which pages are being accessed. We may also use it to monitor usage patterns on this website in order to improve navigation and design features to help you get information more easily. If our forms experience an error some additional debugging information is recorded for the purposes of improving our quality of service. The statistics collected do not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
A “cookie” is a small software file stored temporarily or placed on a computer’s hard drive. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow a web server to identify the computer and the web browser of a person using a website it is then possible to tailor web pages and/or login information to the preferences of that person. Cookies help Advorto display the information its customers need to use the capabilities of our Service and other information which it consider to be of interest to its customers. By gathering and remembering information about a user's website preferences through cookies, Advorto can provide a better web and marketing experience. Cookies do not give Advorto access to users’ computers, and the information Advorto collects through cookies does not include personal information.
We use two types of cookies:
Session cookies: session cookies consist of transient data, specifically a session-ID that the server will use to distinguish the user’s browser from other user’s browsers. Session cookies will disappear from your computer when you close your web browser or turn off your computer.
‘Remember Me’ cookies: from time-to-time we allow our systems to ask users whether they would like to be remembered next time they visit the system such as (if the option is available) where you have requested us to "remember your login email". If you agree we will write a cookie to your browser, simply containing your email address. 'Remember Me' cookies will remain on your computer after you closes your web browser or turn off your computer.
- Privacy Statement for Customers
We treat privacy extremely seriously. The manner in which we approach privacy in dealings with our customers can be seen in our Privacy Statement which is published on the website.
With respect to security: we have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- CHOICE OF LAW:
This website, any information contained on it and these conditions of use are to be interpreted in accordance with, and governed by the laws of England. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we will not be liable for the failure of this website to comply with the laws of another country.
This is the web site of Advorto UK Limited
Our address is
1 Quality Court, Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1HR
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
or you can reach us by telephone at + 44 (0)20 7101 0330