Recruitment Management System
Advorto's Recruitment Management System (RMS) is a complete
online recruiting solution that allows you to gain control over the
entire recruitment process while reducing time-to-hire and
Our RMS helps you to grow and maintain your own talent bank,
reduce recruitment agency and advertising costs, strengthen
candidate quantity and quality, improve the onboarding process and
mitigate compliance and regulatory risk.
Advorto's RMS is a modular, fully customisable system
that offers functionally-rich solutions. It can be deployed
quickly and charges are based on a low, flat monthly fee with
no upgrade charges.
Our reporting and analytics tools make it easy to create
detailed Management Information reports including live-linked
reporting and full integration with Excel.
Advorto RMS integrates with all popular talent management
systems and ERP platforms.
- Reduce time-to-hire and cost-per-hire
- Screen candidates quickly and objectively
- Improve quantity and quality of candidates
- Grow and maintain your own talent bank
- Increase productivity and gain control over your recruitment
- Widen sourcing channels
- Create a positive candidate experience (strengthening your
- Reduce advertising and recruitment agency costs (no double
- Streamline on-boarding
- Get new hires up and running and producing quickly
- More time to focus on your strategic issues
- Fosters objective recruitment process
- Mitigate compliance and regulatory risk
If your time or resources don't allow a full RMS implementation
try Advorto's RMS Business Edition.
The Business Edition is a subset of our Enterprise RMS. It can
be up and running in less than a week, with no set-up meetings or
charges and is fully upgradable to our Enterprise Edition when you
are ready for added functionality.
Key supporting modules:
- Vacancy requisition module: manage the process of
approving a vacancy - all either by using the system, or voting
buttons in emails.
- Recruitment agency management module:manage a list of PSL
agencies and track applications from agents.
- Interview/Assessments module:Fully configurable scheduling tool
that creates and organises a defined series of interviews or
assessments. Automatically communicate schedules to interviewers
and interviewees and posts diary entries in interviewers' MS
Outlook™ calendar and allows candidates self-scheduling.
- Onboarding module:capture data for offer letter/contract,
manage the collection of references, inform of pre-joiner process,
keep candidates updated and book induction dates.
- Cost tracking module:track costs against candidates and
vacancies, and report them in an 'accountant-friendly'
- Campaign management module: group vacancies together, report
and track costs against them as a group.
- Talent integration module:traditionally recruitment systems
only provided a view of external talent and not qualified talent
within the organisation (employees). Use the talent integration
module to combine and qualify internal and external candidates to
find the best quality applicant for the job.
- Single page or multi-page application form
- Single or multiple CV upload (no upload limit)
- Multi-lingual websites/application forms
- Full search facility with job alerts
- Customisable killer questions/GNDs with/without candidate
- Candidate self-service features
- Integration with job boards
- Recruitment agency module
- Publish vacancies simultaneously on multiple websites,
- RSS publishing facility
- Integration with blogs
- Automatic source tracking
- Fully customisable bulk text messages/emails and letters
- Forward candidates to hiring managers
- Integration with online test vendors
- Duplicate candidate spotter
- Comprehensive search and saved search facility
- Online candidate scheduler for telephone interviews/face to
face interviews and assessment centres
- Candidates can be managed either manually or as a set of
- Directly control vacancies on micro-site
- Track time-to-hire, and time between hiring stages
User access and security
- Multiple security levels
- Manage feature availability
- Control data and report visibility
- Allow external screeners to access just their candidates
- Monitor screener performance
Ease of administration
- Centralise all campaign data
- Enforce security of data
- Zero training footprint
- Ensure compliance with client requirements
- Use emails to notify users of activities and events
- Copy and paste rich graphical reports
- Provide client with limited or full access to system
- Allow client to interact with system at any stage of
- Large range of built-in reports
- Report builder for other reports
- Export directly to MS Excel for rich reports
- Custom reports
- Show campaign charts directly on your desktop/intranet/client
- Auto-email 'Monday morning' reports
- Rapid build option - 1 week turnaround
- Consultative workshop option