Subsea 7, one of the world’s leading engineering and construction companies, uses Advorto to globalise the recruitment process across regions.
““We choose Advorto because they offered a quick implementation with no additional hardware costs or drain on our internal IT helpdesk. We were able to adapt the system to meet our specific recruitment needs.””
Carol Munro, Global HR Manager – Subsea 7
- Create a paperless recruitment system, replacing a manual
system of using excel spreadsheets to manage 100s of vacancy
- Centralize and synergize the recruitment process across all
regions into one system.
- Give the recruitment process more visibility to hiring managers
and senior management.
- Make better informed decisions based on supported facts and
- Advorto was chosen as the corporate standard to globalise the
experienced hire recruitment and graduate process.
- Gained control over the recruitment process and ensured
economies of scale, by creating a global system for managing
recruitment and tracking applicants.
- Created one access point for all applications, including
recruitment agencies and third-party vendors.
- Produced a "talent bank" of CVs which can easily be searched
for future vacancies, reducing spend on external methods such as
advertising and recruitment agencies.
- Ensured compliance with ethnic and diversity monitoring through
automatic screening and reporting features.
- Saved time by using pre-defined applicant criteria to ensure
that only the most relevant applications can apply and using
"killer questions" to filter out inappropriate applications.
- Created a complete audit trail of candidate application and
progression and of vacancy life cycle.
- Increased the number of direct applications with less
administration burden through greater accessibility and visibility
of all vacancies and self-service approach.